Legal regulation of the lease of flats and other residual or commercial spaces is very specific in the Slovak republic. Since this field of law is characterized by many mandatory provisions and unclear interpretation, the conclusion of every contract in this area requires a thorough legal analysis.
In relation to the above-mentioned,we provide our clients in the area of real estate law with complex legal services, especially the following:
- legal advisory during purchase and sale of any type of real estate
- legal advisory during preparations, negotiations and revisions of transaction documentation (development contracts, construction contracts, etc.)
- preparation and check of contractual documentation (reservation contracts, future purchase contracts, purchase and sale contracts, contracts on establishment of easement and third person rights, etc.)
- legal advisory on realization of legal due diligence
- representation in the proceedings before land registers